设为首页 收藏本站 切换语言

【Quantum StarMan MT5】Quantum StarMan MT5 TOP SELLER UNLIMITED!!

| 发表于 2024-3-1 22:39:38 | 显示全部楼层 |复制链接
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself:

Seller

https://forexea.in/product/quantum-starman-mt5/

41241.png 24.png

I am Quantum StarMan, the electrifying, freshest member of the Quantum EAs family.
I’m a fully automated, multicurrency EA with the power to handle up to 6 dynamic pairs: AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCAD. With the utmost precision and unwavering responsibility, I’ll take your trading game to the next level.
Here’s the kicker: I don’t rely on Martingale strategies. Instead, I utilize a sophisticated grid system that’s designed for peak performance. And for your peace of mind, I even offer you the option to close all trades if the total drawdown hits a predetermined limit on your account.
But that’s not all – I’m not just talk! I’ve got a live signal up and running, so you can watch me in action:
IMPORTANT! After the purchase please send me a private message to receive the installation manual and the setup instructions.

***Buy Quantum StarMan MT5 and you could get Quantum Trade EA or Quantum Gold Emperor for free !*** Ask in private for more details!
Live signal 1: CLICKQuantum EAs channel : Click Here

And the best part? I’m super user-friendly. You only need to attach me to a single chart (EURUSD ) andI will trade all the currencies for you! ( AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCAD). It is important that you have the pairs added in the “Market watch” list of your MetaTrader Terminal. If you attach me to multiple charts, you will get duplicate trades, so please be carefull to attach me to only 1 chart, EURUSD!
Oh, and there’s more good news – I’m already optimized and ready to roll. No messy set files required. Plus, you can apply me to any timeframe you desire. Your trading journey just got a whole lot more exciting with Quantum StarMan!
Minimum requirements and recommendations
  • Broker: Any broker with a low spread.I recommend or IC Markets.
  • Minimum initial deposit: $500 in accounts with 1:500 leverage.
  • Recommended initial deposit: $1000 in accounts with 1:500 leverage.
  • Leverage at least 1:100, 1:500 recommended
  • Account type: Hedging.
  • Use a VPS for the EA to work 24/7 (Mandatory).

Quantum StarMan MT5 By Forexea.in.rar

158 Bytes, 下载次数: 4, 下载积分: 活跃度 -5 售价: 1 H币  [记录]  [下载]

评分
平均分:NAN    参与人数:0    我的评分:未评 下载时遇到问题?
如果有帮助,就支持一下我呗
举报

评论 使用道具

精彩评论6

lilihuan
DDD
| 发表于 2024-3-2 09:51:29 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,这个价格比较实在