设为首页 收藏本站 切换语言

【The Ultimate Price Action Trading guide】

| 发表于 2023-7-17 20:36:39 | 显示全部楼层 |复制链接
Over the years, we've featured many guest posts on NewTraderU.com, and by far the most popular have been posts by Atanas Matov, better known on Twitter as Colibri Trader. He writes about topics that most traders are interested in, price action and the tools to trade it systematically. His insight on technical indicators, how to identify and trade a trend, and how to visually see chart patterns have been read by tens of thousands of readers. The work and effort Atanas puts into his articles and custom illustration is a testament to his passion for trading. With so many successful posts, I suggested that Atanas write his own book, and I'm thrilled that he agreed to be the first external trading author that we've published at New Trader U. Atanas started his trading career as a retail trader in the early 2000's.After a Few Years of Trading and Investing His Own Funds, He Won the KBC Stock Market Challenge and Started Working for A Leading House in London. He curre Ntly Trades his own owine and enjoys sharing his knowledge and experience on his website, color. com and on social media. I enjoyed reading this book and was impressed with the great advice for trading price action that you won't see in other trading books. I think you'll find it informative and an important resource on your trading journey. Thank you, Atanas, for the time and research you put into this book. Steve Burns @sjosephburns NewTraderU.com NewTraderUniversity.comHe currently trades his own accounts and enjoys sharing his knowledge and experience on his website, colibritrader.com and on social media. I enjoyed reading this book and was impressed with the great advice for trading price action that you won't see in other trading books. I think you'll find it informative and an important resource on your trading journey. Thank you, Atanas, for the time and research you put into this book. Steve Burns @sjosephburns NewTraderU.com NewTraderUniversity.comHe currently trades his own accounts and enjoys sharing his knowledge and experience on his website, colibritrader.com and on social media. I enjoyed reading this book and was impressed with the great advice for trading price action that you won't see in other trading books. I think you'll find it informative and an important resource on your trading journey. Thank you, Atanas, for the time and research you put into this book. Steve Burns @sjosephburns NewTraderU.com NewTraderUniversity.comSteve Burns @sjosephburns NewTraderU.com NewTraderUniversity.comSteve Burns @sjosephburns NewTraderU.com NewTraderUniversity.com
vvvvv.PNG
vv.PNG
vvv.PNG

The Ultimate Price Action Trading Guide by Atanas Matov.pdf

6.54 MB, 下载次数: 0, 下载积分: 活跃度 -5 售价: 1 H币  [记录]  [购买]

评分
平均分:NAN    参与人数:0    我的评分:未评 下载时遇到问题?
举报

评论 使用道具

精彩评论1

石头1968
DD